Voronezh-Aqua Group is an acknowledged expert in the area of solving complex issues related to water and waste water treatment of industrial and civil facilities.
The priority of Voronezh-Aqua Group is quality project implementation at a stated time and within a framework of an approved budget. Implemented solutions give the opportunity to reduce expenses of the industrial plants connected with water and waste water treatment, to improve efficiency, reliability and the service life of the client’s technological equipment.
Since its foundation in 1995, Voronezh-Aqua has implemented more than 200 projects. Systems of Voronezh-Aqua with productivity up to thousands m3/hour are being successfully utilized at leading Russian factories.
Voronezh-Aqua Group renders the full range of services to implement a turnkey project:
- pre-project analysis and expertise:
- financial and economic
- complex project management
- manufacturing and supply of equipment
- construction and installation works
- warranty service of equipment
- development and implementation of complex chemical water treatment programs
Voronezh-Aqua Group has the experience, competence and resources for successful project implementation in BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) formats — construction, operation, transfer and BOOТ (Build, Own, Operate, Transfer) — construction, holding, operation, transfer.
- 20 years of successful development
- 6,000 sq. m. of manufacturing area
- engineering centers: Voronezh, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Chelyabinsk, Angarsk
- more than 450 highly experienced employees
- more than 200 successfully implemented projects
Advantages of Voronezh-Aqua:
- own production and project capacities
- individual solutions for every client
- international quality standards of executed projects
- experience in large-scale project implementation
- professional team
- developed schemes of financial project organization